Advocates You Can Trust For Family Law Matters
If you are trying to find a solution for a legal dispute, it is in your best interest to analyze matters objectively and focus on the long-term effect of your actions. When your concern involves a family law issue, however, the personal nature of this type of conflict can make it difficult to ignore emotions.
Attempting to find solutions without support can add stress to an already overwhelming situation. This is not a burden you have to face alone. Working with an experienced attorney can lessen your anxiety, speed the process and secure favorable results.
At Kelly Byrnes & Danker, PLLC, our attorneys understand that family disputes are among the most difficult to address. For this reason, our Northern Virginia firm focuses on family law exclusively. We dedicate all our efforts to identifying remedies for intricate family law conflicts. When you hire us, you benefit from the experienced advocacy and professionalism that we consistently provide.
Using Our Substantial Legal Knowledge To Get Results
Our lawyers have more than 100 years of collective legal experience. We draw on this background when we evaluate your family circumstances and advise you on your best options.
Each of our attorneys is qualified to handle a range of family law matters, including:
- Marriage dissolution, including contested divorce, high net worth divorce and military divorce
- Property and asset division, including division of retirement accounts, military pensions and business assets
- Child custody negotiations and arrangements
- Support arrangements for children and spouses
- Post-judgment matters, including petitioning for modifications and enforcement
- Drafting and negotiation of prenuptial agreements
When you consult with us at our Fairfax or Leesburg office, we will identify a course of action that addresses your needs and concerns. We are equipped to represent you in negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Your legal concerns are unique. The advice you receive should be as well. Work with the attorneys recognized for the individualized service they provide.